Reduce wrinkles, enhance your lips and look refreshed with facial fillers. Be amazing yet natural. Trust your face to us! We offer the best in facial fillers: Juvederm®, Voluma®, Volbella® and Radiesse®. Schedule your consultation and we’ll help you reach your goals.
Request More Information
The Advantage of Facial Fillers
More than a decade into the anti-aging race and fillers are tied with Botox for the most popular non-surgical treatment. On RealSelf.com, most people report an 85-92% satisfaction rating for their filler treatment. Our patients agree: choose filler for instant results that WOW!
Here’s What Filler Can Do For You:
- Enhance the fullness and shape of your lips
- Reduce or remove lines, creases and wrinkles
- Volumize sagging cheeks
- Restore loss of volume to the temple area and back of hands
- Rejuvenate the area under your eyes (tear troughs)
- Improve the appearance of acne scars
The CSSC Advantage
Our Filler Providers Are Experts
This means you’ll never look unnatural, frozen, overfilled or puffy. Remember how fantastic and refreshed you looked five, ten, fifteen years ago? That’s what you can experience immediately when you choose our providers for your filler. Our three providers have over a dozen years of experience. Read more about them by clicking below:
- Dr. Wyatt To, Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Jessie Mallalieu, Physician Assistant
- Susan Young, Laser & Cosmetic Nurse
We Match Your Goals to Your Budget
Is your beauty on a budget? Not to worry–we make looking good affordable. Ask about our Savvy Saver’s Days, featured four times monthly, where you can save $50-$150 on filler. Be sure to sign up for Brilliant Distinctions with Allergan and save on beautiful choices like Juvederm®, Voluma® and Volbella®.
Our Business is Facial Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatology
Trust your face to the experts. Not everyone has the high level of training that our providers possess–so why would you trust your face to anything less? Our dedication to beauty began in 2001 and our thousands of happy patients are the best testimony to the results we deliver.
How do you choose which filler is right for you?
Choosing the right filler can be confusing! Here’s a quick rundown of our favorites:
|Filler Name||Used For||Cost Range (Dependent on # of Syringes)||Longevity|
Deep creases under eyes
Lines around/below the mouth and above the chin
|$595-$1500||Approx. 12 months|
|Juvederm Voluma®||Restoring the natural curve to the cheek area||$795-$1500||18-24 months|
|Juvederm Volbella®||Reducing fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth area
Adding subtle volume to the lips
|Radiesse®||Deep creases around/below the mouth
Above the chin
Lifting the cheeks
Volumizing the back of the hands
Where are fillers used?
Common areas of filler application include the nasolabial fold (the groove between the upper lip and mouth and the cheek), the deep folds around the corner of the mouth and chin, brow frown lines as well as acne scars and other deep scars. Filler may also be used in the lips to give them a fuller appearance and to smooth the fine lines in the lip area.
How long do fillers last?
Fillers are gradually broken down and absorbed by the body over 6-12 months. How long filler lasts also depends on its location of placement. For example, filler placed in the lips typically lasts a shorter duration due to the dynamic nature of the lips. Reapplication of filler prior to complete dissipation of the product has been shown to enhance the lasting effect.
Who is a candidate for filler?
Many patients stand to benefit from the use of fillers. Individuals who have wrinkles, lines and aging skin are great candidates.
What is involved in a filler appointment?
Filler injection is a relatively simple, non-surgical technique using an ultra-fine needle. The fillers used at The Cosmetic & Skin Surgery Center can be injected on the same day as your consultation. The area to be improved is cleaned after which topical or local anesthetic may be applied. An ultra-fine needle is then used to inject the filler in a precise fashion. Ice packs or cool compresses may be used to reduce discomfort and swelling.
What are the side effects of filler injection?
Temporary swelling and redness at the injection site are the most common side effects after the treatment. Bruising is less frequent. These side effects can be minimized by closely following instructions and by using cooling compresses as directed. Important social events should not be planned for several days immediately after injection due to the possibility of bruising.
What are some alternative treatments?
Skin resurfacing with laser, dermabrasion, chemical peel or ultrasound treatments may help decrease the appearance of fine wrinkles and depressions. Deep wrinkles of the face may be improved by anti-aging face procedures such as facelift or forehead lift. Depressed scars may be surgically excised.
- Avoid aspirin, aspirin-containing medications, NSAIDs and alcoholic beverages for one week prior to treatment as these can increase the risk of bleeding and bruising.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for a week prior to treatment.
- Please let your physician know if you have previously suffered from facial cold sores, as there is a risk that the needle punctures could contribute to a recurrence. Medications may be necessary to minimize the risk of recurrence.
- Avoid aspirin, aspirin-containing medications, NSAIDs and alcoholic beverages for 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid touching the treated area for the first 6 hours. After that, the area may be gently washed with soap and water.
- Refrain from strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- An ice or cold pack may be used to decrease the swelling during the first 24 hours.
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol) may be used for discomfort.
- Avoid direct sun exposure to the treated areas until initial redness and swelling have resolved.