It’s like liposuction in a syringe.
Kybella® dramatically reduces a double chin and contours the jawline without surgery, general anesthesia or downtime. We’re thrilled to offer it to you as part of our complete facial rejuvenation portfolio!
Request More Information
What is Kybella®?
- Kybella® is a prescription medicine administered by a licensed professional. It eliminates fat cells from under the chin, or ‘submental area’. It’s known as a “double chin eraser”.
How does Kybella® work?
- When injected into the fat beneath your chin, Kybella® causes the destruction of fat cells. Once destroyed, those cells cannot store or accumulate fat.
What will I experience after my Kybella® treatment?
- The most common side effects of Kybella® include: swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness, and areas of hardness in the treatment area.
How many treatments will I need?
- You and your provider will customize your treatment plan based upon your goals and needs. Most individuals benefit from 2-3 treatment sessions. Sessions are spaced about 4 weeks apart.
How long will my results from Kybella® last?
- When injected into the fat under your chin, Kybella® causes the destruction of fat cells. Once destroyed, those cells cannot store or accumulate fat. After you’ve reached your goal with Kybella®, retreatment is not expected.
Are people satisfied with their results from Kybella®?
- According to RealSelf.com, the number one patient-based online review site, 87% of people who’ve had Kybella® are happy with the results of their treatment to date. That’s impressive!
How do I know if Kybella® is right for me?
- Call now to schedule a consultation with one of our licensed providers. Together, they’ll work with you to formulate a treatment plan to meet and exceed your goals to reduce your fullness under your chin. (301)698-2424