6 Things That Happen When You Get Your Eyes Done
“Getting your eyes done”. Around here it’s a procedure known as Blepharoplasty. You probably know the basics: it’s a surgery to remove unwanted skin and fullness from the upper and lower eyelids. Keep reading for the added benefits.
You don’t have to be put to sleep.
- Our Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Wyatt To, is a master of his craft.
- During your Blepharoplasty, he’ll give you oral medications to relax you. Our goal is to have you fall asleep during your procedure!
You can choose to do your upper and lower eyelids together or separately.
- During your initial consultation, Dr. To will evaluate your concerns and give his recommendation for an ideal outcome.
- Based on your time and budget, you’ll make the final decision for your options.
The recovery time is fast.
- Most of our Blepharoplasty patients are back to office work within a week.
- Following Dr. To’s detailed aftercare plan ensures a rapid recovery.
You’ll be amazed how fantastic your eye shadow looks after Blepharoplasty.
- Most of our ladies tell us pre-procedure that they’re tired of their eye shadow disappearing into an eyelid hood.
- Get ready for your refreshed eyes to be the perfect showcase for your cosmetics!
The incisions heal to be nearly invisible.
- “Eyelid skin is magical”, as Dr. To likes to say.
- Initially, your incisions will be light pink. Within 4 or more weeks’ time, though, you’ll be pleased to note how they fade into the surrounding skin with no difficulty.
Enjoy the full results of eyelash-stimulating products, like Latisse®, after Blepharoplasty.
- With unwanted fullness and loose skin gone, your Latisse® results will truly shine.
- Longer, fuller, and darker eyelashes will draw dramatic and natural-looking attention to your rejuvenated eyes.
Now that you know the extra benefits of Blepharoplasty, what are you waiting for? Call today to speak with Danielle, Dr. To’s Surgical Coordinator, and schedule your initial consultation. We can’t wait to see you! (301)698-2424.