Boost Your Well-Being
The most common sentiment we hear from our patients is that they’re choosing a cosmetic treatment “for me, because I want to look and feel better”. It’s true: having cosmetic treatments does NOT mean you’re vain, conceited, or selfish. It CAN mean that you want to be happier and more satisfied when you look in the mirror, and that you’re investing in your appearance for many years to come.
A new poll shows that 7 in 10 choose cosmetic procedures to improve their psychological well-being. More than 50% also wanted to improve their physical appearance, boost their performance at work, or lift their spirits in a social setting. Put simply, your motivations for receiving a cosmetic treatment are not trivial or silly. They’re your valid reasons, and we’re here to help you reach your goals.
We offer treatments for all sorts of surgical and non-surgical treatment options, including:
- Minimize facial wrinkles with Botox® and Dysport®
- Fill in deep creases with Juvederm®, Restylane® and other dermal fillers
- Experience Dr. Wyatt To’s LA (local anesthesia) Lift®, a full facelift with limited downtime and gorgeous results
- Reshape and restore your eyelids with Blepharoplasty
- Lift your skin without surgery by choosing Ultherapy™
- Sculpt your curves by removing unwanted fat with SculpSure®
- Remove unwanted ink with laser tattoo removal
- Stop painful plucking, tiresome tweezing, and waxing with laser hair removal
Want more information? Call now to chat with one of our friendly patient coordinators: (301)698-2424.