Strike Out Summer Sun Spots
The hot summer sun wreaks havoc on our skin!
Here are some practical tips when it comes to keeping summer brown spots at bay:
- Avoid the sun when it’s at its strongest, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ideally until 4 p.m.
- During normal activities, wear a broad spectrum sunscreen on your face, neck, chest and ears.
- If you’re in the swimming pool, wear a water resistant sunscreen and reapply it every 80-90 minutes.
There are still options if you already have brown spots! For the summertime, use a quality broad-band sunscreen and pigment-reducing products.
- SkinMedica’s Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum
- Hydroquinone-free formula
- Improves overall skin condition, skin tone, and reduces appearance of skin discolorations.