A Millenial’s Guide to Skin Care
Millenials are the highest consumers when it comes to skin care (TABS 2016 Beauty Study). Their primary concerns: skin care prevention and maintenance.
If you’re a millenial (born between 1982-2004) or if you just love your skin, keep reading for our expert prevention and maintenance skin care tips.*
Achieve the ultimate selfie glow
- Choose Microneedling with PRP for an instant natural glow*
- Start putting collagen in the bank before extensive loss occurs
Start preventive treatments early
- Start Botox in your mid-20’s for noticeable results that are budget-friendly
- Iron-out frown-lines before they become deep creases
Exfoliate several times weekly with results-driven products
- Dewy skin is a by-product of regular at-home-stimulation
- Minimize the impact of fine lines and wrinkles
Protect your skin with a quality SPF
- Choose medical-grade skincare with antioxidants for best results
- Our favorite: SkinMedica Total Defense & Repair
- Purchase in our office and earn points toward your next product or Botox® treatment!
Lengthen your own lashes naturally with Latisse®
- Latisse® is immensely popular to lengthen, darken and thicken your lashes
- Our lashes change the most between ages 20 and 30
- They get lighter, thinner and shorter
- Reverse the process with Latisse®
Call today to schedule your complimentary skincare consultation. We’ll help you determine which options are best for your skin and goals. (301)698-2424.
*Individual results may vary.