The gold standard of facial lifting is a surgical face-lift, so anything that non-surgically approaches that standard is going to have a significant impact.
Ultherapy™ allows us to lay a pattern of subsurface thermal injuries.
- It is also the only cosmetic procedure to use ultrasound imaging/ visualization, allowing us to see the layers of tissue targeted during treatment. It ensures the energy is deposited where it will be most beneficial for skin lifting.
- This is a significant move toward the kind of results you expect surgically, not from a non-invasive method.
Ultherapy™ is the only non-invasive treatment cleared by the FDA to:
- Lift and tighten the skin on the neck, chin and brow.
- Improve lines and wrinkles on the chest.
- Use the body’s own regenerative response to gently and gradually lift skin under the chin and on the neck, and smooth lines and wrinkles on the décolletage.
Since Ultherapy™ stimulates your own collagen production, how long the results last just depends on you and your unique aging process! Future touch-up treatments can help maintain results.
Your face isn’t the only thing that can be a dead giveaway of aging — the skin on your neck can be prone to wrinkles and sagging too.
According to Harper’s Bazaar, 90% of the women they surveyed said real beauty is looking like yourself, but the best version of it — and we couldn’t agree more. Ultherapy™ builds your own collagen and elastin to help you look and feel like your best self!
Make-up artist Tina Young’s experience with Ultherapy™ at Healthista.com
For Neck-Vember choose any combination treatment that includes upper or lower neck and receive $200 savings!
(Treatment must include two or more procedures, one procedure must include upper or lower neck.)