Rewind Wrinkles With Botox
Are you looking for a subtle, yet noticeable, improvement in wrinkles and fine lines? Try Botox® for just the right amount of fabulous! Our experts shine above the competition and know just how much Botox® you want for fantastic results.*
Who is a good candidate for Botox®*?
- Anyone who has fine lines or wrinkles and wants them G-O-N-E
- Persons who want to turn back the clock and look subtly, but noticeably, refreshed
What is Botox®?
- Botox® is a purified protein used, in a cosmetic setting, to relax the movement of certain muscles
- It’s also used as a therapeutic medicine for adults, the elderly and children
What can Botox® do for you*?
- Botox® is ideal for improving the following concerns:
- Look happy instead of tired or sad
- Brighten your eyes: between and above eyebrows, crow’s feet
- Turn up the corners of a down-turned mouth
- Smooth forehead wrinkles
- Improve or remove lip lines (“smoker’s lines”)
- Reduce banding on the neck
When is a good time to have Botox® treatment?
- Botox® is unique in that you can opt to have the treatment any time of the year
- Schedule Botox® at least 3 weeks before any major events (to allow for optimal results), such as:
- School reunions
- Family photos
- Holiday outings
Why do we love Botox®*?
- Botox® has one of the the highest safety profiles in the world, with over 10.9 million vials being used in the U.S. since 2002
- Today, Botox® is the number one used product of its kind in the world
- Botox® delivers results that are satisfying and predictable
- Our patients love the way they look with Botox®!
- Botox® is approved for cosmetic use in over 78 countries and has a record that our providers know and trust
How often do I need to have Botox®*?
- That’s totally up to you. Most of us prefer to have our Botox® every 3-4 months, although some folks come every 4-6 months
- We’ll be here for you when you’re ready for your treatment! Call us to schedule at (301)698-2424
*Individual results may vary.