Rhinoplasty–The Profile Of Your Dreams
Have you been secretly (or openly!) wishing for an improved profile? Dr. Wyatt To specializes in cosmetic rhinoplasty, the ideal solution for your profile goals.
Who is a candidate for rhinoplasty?
- Anyone who desires an improved profile or different nasal shape
- Anyone who has been cleared by their primary care physician for a procedure performed under general anesthesia
What is rhinoplasty?
- Rhinoplasty is the term for cosmetically altering the external and internal shape of the nose
- The process is surgical in nature and is typically performed under general anesthesia
Where is rhinoplasty performed?
- Since 2004, we have partnered with Frederick Surgical Center to provide safe and reliable anesthesia and surgical services
Why should I choose Dr. Wyatt To for my rhinoplasty?
- Dr. Wyatt To has performed hundreds of rhinoplasty procedures since the early 2000’s
- Dr. To is a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and Rhinoplasty specialist
- Dr. To co-authored a textbook on rhinoplasty titled Open Structure Rhinoplasty–A Case Study Approach
Is rhinoplasty a simple procedure?
- No! Rhinoplasty is recognized as one of the most complex cosmetic procedures
- For this reason, you must choose a highly trained and detail-oriented surgeon like Dr. Wyatt To
To schedule your rhinoplasty consultation, please contact Danielle at (301)698-2424. We look forward to seeing you soon!