SculpSure®: Now Approved for Bra Roll & Thighs
The best laser in fat reduction just got better! The FDA has now approved SculpSure® for bra roll (back), inner thighs and outer thighs. Now we can effectively reduce fat from the abdomen, love handles, bra roll and inner/outer thighs. We love it!
Thank you to everyone who was able to attend our SculpSure® Open House event on Wednesday July 12. We enjoyed celebrating with you! For those unable to attend, please keep reading for helpful FAQ’s addressed that evening.
Frequently Asked Questions About SculpSure®:
How does SculpSure® work?
- The laser heats your unwanted fat cells to just the right temperature
- This causes fat cell destruction
- Your body then naturally disposes of the fat cells through your lymphatic system
When will I see results from SculpSure®?
- On average, results are seen within 6-12 weeks after treatment
How many treatments will I need?
- Your provider will help you determine this during your complimentary consultation
- Most individuals are happy with one to two treatments
- Some will elect to have additional SculpSure® sessions to achieve greater fat reduction
How long must I wait before resuming normal activities?
- You can resume your normal routine immediately
- There is no downtime associated with SculpSure®
What are the common side effects of SculpSure®?
- 60% of those treated may feel tender after treatment
- This tender feeling is similar to how you might feel after exercising unused muscles
- 40% of those treated may develop a nodule after treatment
- This nodule is a crystallized fat cell and the body will resorb it gradually
Who is not a candidate for SculpSure®?
- Anyone who has a hernia in the desired treatment area
- Anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Anyone who has lack of sensation in the desired treatment area
What happens to my SculpSure® results if I gain weight?
- If you gain 5-20 pounds after your treatment, your results should not be adversely affected
- If you gain more than 20 pounds after your treatment, weight gain may occur in new areas
- SculpSure destroys fat cells in the treatment area and they do not regenerate
How is SculpSure® different from Coolsculpting®?
- SculpSure® uses heat to reduce unwanted fat
- Coolsculpting® uses cold to reduce unwanted fat
- Because of the heat associated with SculpSure®, it offers modest skin tightening in the treatment area
- Coolsculpting® does not tighten skin
- SculpSure® treats the desired area and a 4 cm radius outside the focus area
- Coolsculpting® treats only the desired area
- There are no visible side effects with SculpSure®
- There is frequent bruising, swelling and numbness associated with Coolsculpting®
We’re confident that you’ll love your SculpSure® results as much as we love ours! Call today for your SculpSure® consultation: (301)698-2424.