Summertime Is Popular For Eyes
Our patients love to rejuvenate their eyes in the summertime with Dr. Wyatt To‘s Blepharoplasty. Many have vacation time to use, and they can easily “lie low” for a week to recuperate. Keep reading for helpful information if you’re considering Blepharoplasty.
What is blepharoplasty?
- Loose, wrinkled or crepe-y skin from your upper and/or lower eyelids
- Fatty, full, bulging skin or fat pads from your upper and/or lower eyelids
Who is a candidate for blepharoplasty?
- Anyone unhappy with the appearance of their eyelids or whose eyelids interfere with their vision
- Individuals who have heavy or drooping eyelids in their family
- Those who are in good physical health and have reasonable expectations for surgery
What are some lifestyle modifications associated with blepharoplasty?
- You should be able to rest for a week
- During this week, you’ll want to delegate all chores to another family member or a friend, including:
- Care of large pets
- You may prepare small meals for yourself
- All exercise routines or programs should be postponed for 3-4 weeks after blepharoplasty
- Any season of the year is appropriate for blepharoplasty
Where is Dr. To’s blepharoplasty procedure completed?
We have a surgical operating suite in our facility here at The Cosmetic & Skin Surgery Center. Please ask to tour our facility when you’re here for your consultation. Danielle, our Surgical Coordinator, will be happy to show your our accommodations. There is a private restroom for your use during your visit, and a private entrance and exit you may use at your discretion.