We don’t have to spend a Million Dollars to look a Million Dollars
The Instagram Face Phenomenon
How can the average person achieve the uniformly wide-eyed, smooth-skinned, pouty-lipped look of Instagram with neurotoxins and filler? Two of our providers, Jessie Mallalieu and Susan Young suggest how you can become “Insta Ready”. These days all you need to do is use your neurotoxin and filler in just the right places!
- We just don’t see forehead lines in the beauty/Instagram world, using a neurotoxin such as Botox® or Dysport®, you can achieve smoothing of the forehead.
- Use smaller doses of neurotoxin to prevent lines from forming. This is great for maintaining facial expression while still reducing wrinkles.
- It’s not Instagram Face without a high brow and a wide eye, aka, the embodiment of Snapchat’s dog filter (minus the dog part).
- In the aesthetics world, the look is known as the non-surgical brow lift” and involves a series of injections just above your natural brow area.
- It ends up opening the eyes by moving the brows and eyelid skin upwards.
- For a more modest look you can treat crow’s feet with neurotoxin to also affect a brow lift.
Tear Trough (ridges around under-eye bags)
- An influencer’s dream secret face includes dermal filler directly injected into the tear troughs to plump and smooth.
- People that take a lot of pictures come in more for tear trough fillers, since this area can look deeper in certain lighting situations.
Cheeks & Nasolabial folds
- High, soft-looking cheekbones enhance beauty, sculpting your face with filler.
- While many patients 35 and over choose cheek fillers to counteract sagging, there is also preventative maintenance on a 20 and 30 year old face we can take to the next level.
- Translated: Every one of every age is doing it!
- Just under the nose are the “nasolabial folds,” or lines that run from the nostrils to the corners of the mouth, which are remedied easily with a touch of filler.
- In the Instagram world, there are many who do subtle, modest filler treatments in their lips.
- A syringe of filler is all it takes for a pouty look. Taking your good and making it better!
Chin & Jaw
- A little bit of filler can give you a whole new jawline
- No invasive bone shaving or chin implants necessary.
- Mix a neurotoxin and filler to strategically inject around your lower face and neck, under the hairline, to recreate the effect of a face lift, sans surgery.
- The procedure redistributes the jowls and pulls the skin of your neck upwards.
Non-surgical filler treatments provide ordinary people with attainable goals, without breaking the bank.
Dermal fillers are one of the most popular, non-surgical alternatives for solving aging skin problems. Dermal fillers, better known as “injectables” or “soft-tissue fillers,” do just what their name suggests — they fill in the space beneath the skin.
- Fillers, such as Restylane® or Juvederm® work to improve the appearance of aging skin:
- Filling in wrinkles, fine lines, and deep creases
- Improving other flaws like scars
- Filling out thin or wrinkled lips
- Plumping up cheeks
- Contouring the jaw line and other parts of the face.
The simplicity of these procedures aren’t all that different from getting your nails done, or dying your hair, they’re affordable procedures that don’t just improve vanity, but pave the way for self-acceptance, which is imperative, in this “selfie generation”.
Cosmetic procedures are no longer just for the rich or famous, and those wanting to remove signs of aging. Did you know, 4 in 10 under 25 years old are considering cosmetic procedures, for preventative maintenance?
Learn more about fillers below:
Take advantage of our special offer to get your Million Dollar Look started today!
When you purchase two (2) syringes of Refyne or one (1) syringe of Refyne and one (1) syringe of Defyne you will receive 10 units of Dysport® free this month!