Double chins are never in. Choose Kybella® to reduce a double chin, contour your jawline and start living chin up. No surgery. No downtime. Just right.
Request More Information
The Advantage of Kybella®
Kybella® is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells under the chin. Gone are the days of surgery, weeks of downtime, and unsightly incisions. RealSelf.com reports that 75% of patients are thrilled with their Kybella® results, and you’ll love them too!
Here’s What Kybella® Can Do For You:
- Stop hiding your chin with turtlenecks and scarves
- Hold your head high with confidence–flaunt your contoured jawline!
- Be happy with your reflection in selfies, Facetime®, and other handheld devices
- Look younger and slimmer without losing weight
The CSSC Advantage
Our Kybella® Providers Are Experts
Micro-injections require finesse, attention to detail and the proper training. Our Kybella® providers have just that. Dr. Wyatt To and Jessie Mallalieu possess more than 12 years’ experience and the skillsets of true artists. You can trust your jawline to our team.
We Match Your Goals to Your Budget
We’re happy to discuss your budget with you at your initial consultation and update you on the latest specials. Be sure to sign up for Allergan’s Brilliant Distinctions program and save even more!
Our Specialty is Facial Contouring and Rejuvenation
Our Kybella® providers have the highest level of training and experience. Choose them and be delighted with your results.
*Medicine is not an exact science and individual results may vary.
What is Kybella®?
- Kybella® is a prescription medicine administered by a licensed professional. It’s the only injectable that is FDA-approved to destroy fat cells from under the chin, or ‘submental area’. It’s known as a “double chin eraser”.
How does Kybella® work?
- After your micro-injection, Kybella® causes the destruction of fat cells. Once destroyed, those cells cannot store or accumulate fat.
Will I need time to recover after my Kybella® treatment?
- The most common side effects of Kybella® include: swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness, and areas of hardness in the treatment area. These typically dissipate within 2-4 weeks. Many choose to cover their fullness with a light scarf.
How many treatments will I need?
- You and your provider will customize your treatment plan based upon your goals and needs. Most individuals benefit from 2-3 treatment sessions. Sessions are spaced about 4 weeks apart.
How long will my results from Kybella® last?
- Once the fat cells are destroyed, they cannot store or accumulate fat. After you’ve reached your goal with Kybella®, further treatment is not expected.
Are people satisfied with their results from Kybella®?
- According to RealSelf.com, the number one patient-based online review site, 80% of people who’ve had Kybella® are happy with their results. That’s impressive!
How do I know if Kybella® is right for me?
- Call now to schedule a consultation with one of our licensed providers. Together, they’ll work with you to formulate a treatment plan to reach your goals and reduce the fullness under your chin. (301)698-2424