The LA Lift® : A true facelift for the cheeks, jowls, jawline and neck. This in-office procedure delivers results that make you feel beautiful, confident and natural. Choose Dr. Wyatt To for your facial plastic surgery.
The LA Lift® Advantage
Since 2004 we’ve been providing state-of-the-art facelift results without the risk of general anesthesia. Dr. Wyatt To is a natural artist and guarantees that he’ll maintain your natural beauty. Nothing fake, “windswept”, or cringeworthy here. Just beautiful.
Here’s What The LA Lift® Can Do For You:
- Boost your self-confidence
- Restore the reflection you remember and love
- Lift your cheeks, jowls, jawline and neck into a more pleasing position
- Remove sagging skin from target areas
- Dramatically improve the appearance of facial wrinkles, skin irregularities, and premature aging
The CSSC Advantage
Dr. To Is A Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon
Why is this important? When you choose someone to improve the appearance of your face, the first part of you that people connect with, you want to choose a specialist. Dr. Wyatt To’s specialty is facial plastic surgery, day in and out. You want a surgeon with “miles under their belt” and experience in all the right places.
Our Community Reputation For Excellence Is Well-Known
Dr. Wyatt To joined the practice of Dr. Michael Warner in 2004, continuing a 40-year legacy of devotion to skin health, confidence and customer service. If you’re looking for the ideal facelift, choose Dr. To and our amazing team of professionals.
We Make Facial Plastic Surgery A Dream Come True
Facial plastic surgery doesn’t have to break the bank. From your very first consultation, you’ll know your options regarding cost, payment plans and more. We accept all major credit cards and proudly participate with CareCredit to make it easy for you to have your procedure without delay.
Request More Information
Am I A Candidate For The LA Lift®?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to one or more of these questions, you might be a great candidate for the LA Lift®.
- Do you wish that you looked more alert, friendly and approachable?
- Do you stand in front of the mirror to lift your face and neck skin into a more desirable position?
- Do your family or friends ask “Are you sad? or mad?” when you feel just fine?
- Are you contemplating a job change to a field that’s filled with a younger workforce?
- Does your reflection match the fact that you feel physically fit, energetic and youthful on the inside?
*Medicine is not an exact science and individual results may vary.
What will the LA Lift® do for me?
Dr. To strives to provide you with a more youthful, refreshed, and natural appearance. He does not change the underlying characteristics of your face. After surgery you should look like a younger and more rested version of yourself, rather than looking like someone else. Most of our patients wish to avoid an “operated”, pulled or windswept appearance.
What kind of recovery time will I need?
Because the LA Lift® is completed in just a few short hours, and is not performed under general anesthesia, you’ll feel better very quickly. A certain amount of bruising and swelling is to be expected. You may “look” worse than you feel immediately after surgery.
You can return to most daily activities within 24-48 hours, whereas more strenuous activities might require a slightly longer delay. Be sure to discuss your weekly routine with Dr. To at your initial consultation.
How uncomfortable is the LA Lift®?
You should experience very little pain during or after surgery. Medication for discomfort is prescribed; however, you may require nothing more than Tylenol for the majority of the post-operative period.
Where are the incisions placed for the LA Lift®?
Almost all of the incision is hidden in the hair or behind the ear. The incision is started in the temple, in the sideburn hair, extending to just above and in front of the ear, continuing around the earlobe and behind the ear. A short incision may be made in a natural crease underneath the chin if access is required to this part of the neck. The skin is elevated for a short distance and liposuction is sometimes performed in the neck and chin. The deeper tissues of the face are supported and re-suspended, after which the incisions are carefully repaired.
Will I continue to age after an LA Lift®?
No treatment or surgery can totally stop the effects of aging. A lifting procedure can restore a youthful appearance; however, continued stretching and settling of the skin and soft tissues of the skin will occur. After surgery you will continue to age but you will retain the improvement gained from their procedure. Facelift surgery will not cause you to age more quickly.
What sort of pre-operative evaluation will I need?
Routine medical clearance from your primary care doctor and standard laboratory tests are required. It is also necessary for you to avoid certain medications, aspirin, herbal remedies and alcohol for 14 days prior to surgery. You will be instructed to take certain vitamin and herbal supplements to decrease bruising and assist in your healing process.
What should I expect immediately after the LA Lift®?
After surgery a fluffy head dressing is placed to decrease swelling. You will typically return home that afternoon. The fluffy head dressing is replaced with a smaller dressing the following day. Your sutures are removed 3-5 days after surgery and cosmetic tape will be applied at that time. Pain is usually minimal and most of our patients return to work a few days after surgery.
What are the limitations of the LA Lift®?
The LA Lift® will not rejuvenate your eyes or brows, nor will it significantly improve the quality of your skin itself. Thus, additional procedures such as a browlift, blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), laser skin treatments or Ultherapy® may be necessary to achieve maximum improvement.
What are the alternatives to the LA Lift®?
Individuals with only minimal signs of facial aging may be candidates for Ultherapy®, a non-surgical technique that helps tighten the skin.
- Chemical peels, laser or ultrasound treatments may be used to reinforce or substitute for surgical lifting; however, the degree of lifting achievable with these methods is significantly less.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic may be used to reduce the action of certain muscles to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and frown lines; however, this is a temporary treatment that will have to be repeated every 3-4 months. Botox® does not elevate the facial tissues.
- Injectable fillers, such as Juvederm®, may be applied to “fill in” facial wrinkles, but these treatments are temporary and are unable to elevate facial tissues.